Monday, July 11, 2005

WF 3: The Romeo and Juliet Myth!

A question was posted on the forums asking whether people think that Romeo was a fool and Juliet an idiot, whether such a love story could really exist or not and that was my shocking reply :D (well I guess I was 200% thinking when I made that post, I do agree with that opinion 100% still, yet I find the way I expressed it just too weird!

"I know this might seem strange but I dunno why I just can't swallow the Romeo and Juliet love story. I usually don't believe in love at first sight, that's number 1. Not to mention that Romeo was going to that party in the first place to forget about his 'love' for some other girl that kaanet mosh me3abbaraah. Da 7etta the priest alha kelma 7ekma (can't remember the exact words 'cos i haven't read it 4 so long) anyways i think he told Romeo when he told him about his sudden love 4 Juliet that the love of young ppl lies in their eyes these days not in their hearts (it was said in the movie, okay? :P) I think may be it was just infatuation or lust. And about that strong window conversation they had I think it was THAT strong mainly 'cos it's written by Shakespeare, but I don't believe that ppl seeing each other for the 1st time and know nothing about each other can be truely that much in love. Okay the strong kind of love where a person would die 4 the one he/she loves can exist 4 sure, and from both sides not just the girl's, but there's no way it'd happen from the 1st time he sees her in a party, without knowing anything about her personality or the way she thinks. I also think that if they hadn't died so early they might've discovered they don't love each other that much after all and might've ended up woth a divorce or something So YES I believe both of them were such fools Shocking opinion, isn't it? (but i still love that drama anyways :P)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home