Monday, July 04, 2005

Reserved Place

There is a post I should naturally be making now, but it's just not coming out right. There are people that have always been so special to me and so close to my heart. I used to think it didn't sound right to give a goodbye word to them since as I saw that our friendship wasn't just bound to college, yet strangely enough the message was understood in a completely different way, in the same track of misunderstanding and misenterpreting everything I said or done for the whole past month. I didn't want or even imagine I'd be sitting here writing this, but I was being pushed and pushed for the longest time. Since, against to some people's idea of me, neither am I a wall, nor am I made of stone, so all the pushing actually has made its negative impact on me, leaving scars and bruises. I really pray I do get healed, and that I get healed soon enough before I become the cause of hurting others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home