Monday, July 04, 2005

To Asmaa Ismail

Where do I start? It's really hard to find the words to tell you 'cos you're such a special person. You're one of the kindest hearted people I ever met in my whole life, one of the purest, the most innocent ones. I look back and see us, almost 17 years ago (yeah long long time :) , two little kids in KG, and I see you're that same sweet girl I knew back then, that same white heart, that preserved its purity throughout the years. You are more than a sister to me. I guess if I had a sister by birth she wouldn't love me and care for me as much as you do, and neither would I. I wanted to write you a thank you word, but that was just too tricky 'cos there's just soo much I'd want to thank you for, but to almost sum it, I wanna thank you for being who you are. I pray from all my heart to ALLAH to bless you with all what your heart desires. I hope we stay sisters forever ISA :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home