Sunday, July 03, 2005

Just came from the PROM

I just came from the prom and I just feel so weird!!! On the last exam day there was no point in a goodbye, not to mention a teary one since we were guaranteed to meet again during the seminars. The same went for the seminars as there was that other prom, the same went for that prom as there was still today's prom... But today.. it was like.. here we come to the end of the trip. The train has come to its final destination and all passangers should get off and go their own ways, not knowing what happens next, not knowing whether they'll meet again or will life take them to different far away directions.
It feels like I'm being detached and separated from something I was part of. Although I didn't get the chance to know many ppl from our dof3a, yet.. I felt we were all connected, but now that thread that was binding us all together was being cut.
I didn't get the chance to give enough goodbyes 'cos we were in a hurry, so I wanna tell some of the people a few messages keda..

First to HOSSAM :D
MABROUUUK!!!!! You can't imagine how happy the news of ur upcoming engagement made me :) I pray from all my heart for both of you to have sooo much happiness together ISA. I gotta tell you how ur dreamy, love-packed nicknames made my day more than once; it was such a hard time 4 me this semester, I was going through a LOT, but there you came with these nicknames el ray2a :P You know, seeing that kind of love was like seeing a beautiful rose blossoming in the midst of all the hard times. So take care of your rose of love ;) cherish it, help it grow and florish, take care of you sweet sweet girl ;) and may ALLAH give you all the happiness in the world ISA :D (and liek za3'routa 3andy, emta we feen wezzaay ma3rafshy, bass howwa keda :P)


To MONMONA
hatew7ashieeeny yaaaaa.. Monmon ;) balash alkaab ba2a 3eeb e7na fel blog we keda :P
It was really great to get to know such a sweet girl like you, it took me some time, but I guess I'm always slow :P I wish you sooo much happiness, wish you all the success in the world ISA as a 'mo3eeeeeeeedaaaaaaaaa' ;) :P (Rabbena yostorrrr wel 3eyaal ma yaklokieeeesh :P) la2 seriously, I know you'r gonna be such a gr8 one ISA :) Those students r gonna be very lucky to have u there ;) mayemna3shy taba3an ennek hatlaa2y hogoum 3aleeky men nas so7abna (A) belza7'ieera el 7ayya (ana 7'allast mar7alet the water guns and ISA habtedy RASHASHAAAT). Ha2lebhaalek salata ya3ny men el aa7'er :D 7awly maydabbessoukiesh in teaching electronics or logic 3ashan keda yeb2a hate7sal mosieeba.. (maas we 7ariee2a wellazy menno :P). Mosh messadda2a taba3an I finished my word 4 u without mentioning any of ur.. nicknames :P.. mayenfa3shy aslan.. so here we go: ya Monmon ya 3abieeetaaaa, ya bar2ouuu2aaaa :D ya.. Minnie ;) ya ZA3rOuRaaaaaaaa :PPPPPPPPPP
3ala fekra ya Monmon enty mosh 3abieta wala 7aga :P 7a2ie2y ana we shedid we 7ossam we dido.. and.. and.. the whole dof3a ta2rieban bet2ollek keda.. bass siebek enty.. e7na benharrag ma3aaky ;) *te2dary tessammieha "Conspiracy Theory" :P

To RYU
OOkaay :P Although some ppl might find you from the nominees for the most "Tanfeed" title, I know it isn't really true, it's not what really exists there at your core. I wanna thank you so much for your support for me this semester, it was such a hard time for me (I know I'm repeating myself, but indeed it WAS). You were one of the gr8 people that helped me get up on my feet again and get going. I wish you all the best in your life. I hope you achieve all what you want on the personal level; equilibrium in all aspects, Yin Yang Balance, finding the path and knowing it is the right one and discovering your true mission in life. I really wish you all the success in the career that you choose and find yourself in. I hope you do get.. 'unleashed' and make use of your full power and potentials. I hope the lone dragon either becomes lone no more or if you want to keep the title, you lose the sense of melancholy associated to it :) and as you always say, hope 4 the best ;)

To RAIN
You're such a sweet sweet person hidden under the INTJ mask and the reserved layer :) :P I'm so glad you started letting that feeling side of you out (Long live ur Pisces side ;) I wish you all the happiness in the world. I hope you stay in touch with your feeling side and not let it get swept into the shadow by your thinking side. I want you to take care of your LEO side and be careful it doesn't ruin things (we both know about how that LEO inside acts and its ability to destroy the most beautiful things :S)

2 Comments:

Blogger BareekAmal said...

Soha ,any words are un able to comment n your wonderful words
all i can say is "enty elli sooooooo special "
yarab yewafa2ek we yehdeki:P
Yarab yarab keda te7a2a2i kol elli nefsek feeh

11:06 PM  
Blogger Shedid said...

i can't actually describe how u got me there :) i'm really impresed by ur good analysis (now i have a rival that i should take acare of ;) )

but thatnk u for the sweet words that ome from a sensing person ( not the S as ISTG ok)

ur becoming a real good person and ur inner shell is developping, at this rate u won't be needing ur outer shell anymore

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home