Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Curtain

Somehow I had to get up.. Somehow I had to get going.. I didn't get the chance to understand.. to absorb what happened.. to accept is as a fact we all have to live with.. I didn't get the chance to provide the support I could offer. I needed that so much, may be more than the ones that were to receive it. I really needed to be there.. badly.. but that just wasn't possible..

But none of that actually happened.. I realized that responsibilities don't magically take care of themselves.. I guess that was the easy wasy out that I chose and that everyone else chose for me.. The practical way.. Getting back to that numb everyday life of mine.. Doing the things I should be doing; studying, projects, exams.. all the meaningless stuff.. The curtain was drawn in my head to let me to go on.. It doesn't feel right.. Practically speaking I supposedly did the right thing, yet a faint voice in my heart is telling me something just doesn't feel right..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home