Thursday, July 14, 2005

Me and My Assumptions

I used to make some assumptions when I saw how people reacted to some situations and think to myself I can never react that way, but lately I've been growing too cautious to make such assumptions.. I started believing that to make an assumption of how you'll act in a certain situation requires a full understanding of yourself, a full understanding of the situation and complete awareness of what state of mind and heart it could get you in and what kind of disturbance and confusion such a situation it could induce inside of you. And since NONE of the above conditions is achievable, I learned it'd be wiser to stop making those assumptions and judgements..

1 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

mmm...u have a point, but I think instead of making assuptions and judgement , I call it learning from others experiences..just taking into consideration..we don't have to act same way in same situtaions but at least..learn that taking certain actions caused others in the past a certain effect..I hope u know what I mean :)

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home