Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My Day as a Zombie

I was planning to go to work today, but I woke up like a zombie. I was shivering in my sleep. I called at work and told them I can't make it today also... Boring day... I had plans for spending these days I was resting at home for foot injury and was planning to make good use of them. Little did I know that flu was planning to jump in. And that stomach ache.. Oh GOD!! I spent some time online then threw myself to bed. I stayed there senseless for I don't know how long. I got some phone calls from people who have heard the news. It was really nice of them. Moon called me too. She wanted us to go to el Sakia, but I didn't know how make it out of bed :S I called Grandma to check on her, since she's ill too. Before coming to write this I lay on a sofa, covering myself with a blanket. I do some crochet then feel tired and fall to sleep. I WANNA GET BETTER BA2AAAAAA !!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Ohh dearie.... I really hope u'll feel better, but just rest , and accept it , u won't get better unless u take ur time to rest! why the haste??

relax and sleep , flu needs sleeping and resting , and isA when u get better we can go out on the weekend :) , plus there's a day off on monday , so if we couldn't make it on the weekend we can do on mon.

keep well , take care(F)

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home