Monday, April 03, 2006

Home Captive

Yesterday was such a dull day. I woke up with such a pain in my feet to start with. I have been 'bastahbel' for too long. The poor thing started hurting Thursday before last, but I didn't wanna give up and get some rest. I continued walking, jogging, swimming till it wasn't able to take it anymore last Wednesday. Only then I decided it DOES need some rest. I still went shopping with Mum on Thursday, went to gradnma on Friday and attended my graduation party on Saturday (I kept going here and there and jumping around in the latter :S). So it was its natural right to give me so much pain on Sunday morning, may be I would a7ess 3ala dammy and give it a break. Taurus are known for their patience and ability to endure (for me endure physical pain only), but that's not always a good thing, and I'm a living proof for that I guess. All the games I used to play before didn't work anymore; tiptoeing, dragging it along, "a3rog"... It still hurt so painfully. Soooo with that I went to work :D and what a wonderful day at work it was. I sported that sad face all day. Beside being in pain, I was too scared. I don't wanna have to stop the activities that I do. They are the main (may be the only) joy in my life currently. I wake up with a smile only for the promise I will do one of that stuff during the day. Huh.. anyways the day passed somehow. I was supposed to go to Chillis with my work mates, but instead I just said hello then went to the Emergencies doctor straight. He told me not to play any form of sports for the coming two weeks :S Yet he told me I can go to work (which I realized was impossible since I truely can not step on the ground without feeling so much pain). Anyways, I got back to my sad blog. I haven't been spending much leisure time on browing the internet or posting here since I was trying to 'live' instead of reading and writing about life ('Live' here means sports, friends and Sakiet El Sawy). But guess what.. being captivated at home, in my seat I guess "Reema" will get back to its old habit. It started with downloading Celtic and French songs yesterday and posting some of their lyrics and.. researching.. umm.. the nature of love. YES philosophy again! :P I guess that might be the main theme of my blabbering here for some time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

:(

Alf salama 3leeky ya ZA (F).

el 3'areba maknsh byn 3leeky 7'alas..tab why do u do that to urself???

u know, just injury could affect ur performance in PIU :P.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Katara said...

ALLAH yessallemek ya Rain :)

It didn't hurt that much during the party, but reached extremes when I got home and the next morning. Why do I do that.. well you know (A).. I don't like admitting there is a problem and don't wanna stop jumping around, not even temporarily :(

I know I should be more careful, this could present such a threat to my performance as a PIU player (A) LOL As soon as Magic Galaxy opens again (and my ligaments get healed ISA) 3aiza ab2a a3mel mo3askar tadrieb mo3'lak for PIU :P

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home