Monday, April 03, 2006

Looking Beyond

I have an issue with my eyes it seems.I find it hard to see things that might be right in front of me. I instantly go searching for what is beyond the apparent. I don't see what is there, but rather what could be. I guess the word "see" is inappropriate in this context. I am not sure if what I "see" truely exists hidden and I'm feeling it, or it doesn't even exist there and I'm merely imagining. Unfortunately I could easily lose connection with how things and people presently are. I imagine people's inner selves as vast huge oceans, with no limits, no ends. I don't like shallow water, but would rather jump right into the abandoned depths, dive inside, search for the treasures and hidden gems, free them, take them out to the light. A naive little girl diver I am I guess. I hope I don't go after a mirage, or drown in the ocean in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home