Monday, January 09, 2006

Live The Feeling Of A True Free Spirit

As always, credit for the original quote goes to Ryu. Man, I exploited this quote to the fullest, but it's just one of those that rings a bell inside. But being a creature that has such a 'dawsha' inside, composed of all the elements combined, I felt there are other thing I need to add to the quote. So here is my own version :D


"Fill The World With The Warmth In Your Heart, Flutter By The Wings Of Love, Climb Into The Highest Mountains, Run Free, Race The Wind, Touch The Sky, Dream of The Most Beautiful Heaven, Dive Into The Deepest Water... Live The Feeling Of A True Free Spirit."


Ookay that was long, but what can I say.. I'm just.. too much :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Scoot said...

yes you are hahah

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home