Friday, January 06, 2006

Terrie Speaking..

All of you guys are killing me. Why don't you just agree on one thing for once?! You know what, may be the three of you would gather and reach a conclusion and see what you want to do. To make things easier, I will not impose or even suggest a fourth opinion as she seems confused enough. I will not even suggest my own preferences until you are all done. But for God's sake just get done with that whole story. Reach whatever conclusions you want, being that letting Maya flow wherever she wants, or you Fiera get back in control along with me as we always used to do.. or you Aria.. oh no.. Aria no, stay away of this. I need some stability here. Look all of you, I have been patient enough, but this is such a critical stage and I need to focus on what I should be doing, else we all lose everything. Make up your minds everyone and let me know before it's too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home