Monday, January 09, 2006

A well deserved thank you :)

It was a tough day at work, one of those days when my tears glands' shut down button is just not working. I got found out this time too *blushes* May be it wasn't all that bad though. After getting found out, 3 of my colleagues took it as their responsibility to cheer me up. We did some tahyies (A) *mainly making fun of me and my childish attitude, which needs another post to talk about:P*. The best part was when we started talking a little bit seriously. They didn't quite get what my problem is, since I don't quite get it myself, or may be don't wanna admit it (A) But they sincerely tried to provide me with quite wise words I really needed to hear. Some of their words were kinda far since they don't know me that well yet, but others came right to the core of certain problems. They were also very willing to share the lessons they had learnt from their personal experiences. I felt they were treating me like their youngest fragile sister and it really touched me. I really want to thank the three of you; K. A. and M. It would've been such a gloomy feast vacation without your sincere wise words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home