Friday, January 06, 2006

Maya Speaking..

Who said I didn't exist before? Who said my voice was never heard? She knew it. she knew I existed the whole time. She believed in my existence right there and that belief always relieved her. She always heard that voice of mine, yet she never knew where it was coming from, yet feeling it was there somewhere relieved her. I've always been flowing inside of her. She wasn't fully aware of it, but could see it in the tears that rushed out for the smallest reason. I used to show myself to her in those tears, and those tears relieved her. My flowing gives life to her and in turn, to all of you. I am the real thing and you re the masks. I am what truely lies deep there in her core. I am the only voice she hears when she is all by herself trying to sleep. When all the egoes and materialistics are gone, it's my voice that remains, a voice so pure and innocent.

My existence was something she felt, yet could not lay her hands on because of some of you. For that reason, I have not got any chance for training, for growing up and maturing like the rest of you. But
soon enough I will get there. This time I didn't force myself to be seen in the form of tears as I used to do to grab her attention. It was her that searched for me deep inside. It was her who wanted to bring me to life, bring me to the light. Soon enough I will grow up. Soon enough I will find my way. My rivers will start flowing to a place I can call my home and none of you will stop me then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home