Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A Happy Eid :)

I wrote one of my usual depressed/depressing posts this morning *e7tefalan bel 3eed ya3ny we keda :P * but it's all gone now el7amdolellaah :) It all went away when I saw sweet Lana :) , my aunt's granddaughter. Masha2 ALLAH she has grew up into a beautiful baby. She started interacting with us and such, laughing and pulling my eye glasses :D I started feeling her existence among us :) I started seeing the mercy of ALLAH in Lana's sweet smile. What a gift HE has blessed us with. May ALLAH keep her for us ISA and bless her. May HE take away all grief from our hearts and heal them. May Lina's soul rest in peace. I pray she is in a much better place now. I will be spending the day tomorrow ISA at my aunt's. I am very happy about it. I want to spend the whole day playing with Lana and singing her songs :) I think I'll start searching for babies songs now! :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Amen.
Wish you all the happiness and may Allah bless you and the little baby isA :)
Happy 3eed to u dear ZA :)

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home