Sunday, April 02, 2006

Write Positive

I truely pity my friends. Well not all of them, but those unfortunate enough to visit my humble blog. I did some browsing here once and was simply shocked at how sad and melancholic the whole thing sounds. If I didn't know the writer I would say it was some dull negative person who doesn't even know the taste of joy. The thing is that simply isn't me. I do have my dull moments yes, but I usually have a positive optimitic approach to life. The smallest of things can really make my day; the morning zest, a beautiful rose or the smile of a child, well you get the picture. The thing is that I usually try to express my feelings when I'm sad so as to get out the negative energy, which is okay I guess. What I've been thinking about was, why not share the positive too? May be because when I'm in my positive moods I'm just too happy to write? :D Too hyper too probably? The happy go lucky mood that some people who'd never been here before mistake it for my default state? I guess that's probably it. Hmm.. OK there was a time when I didn't know how to express myself at all on paper; positive or negative, but here I am filling dozens of postings with tearful stuff, may be the day will come when I can talk as easily when I'm in a cheerful mood and share the kind of positivity I feel inside? I'm not really sure, but I promise I will try.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Dear ZA,

I'll read what u write no matter what it is :).
I write only when i have the extremes of feelings good or bad , and it's always good to let it out ...writing is such a magical way of embodying a feeling and make it somehow tangible.

I read that those who can express their feelings and put it into words are more psychologically healthy than those who suppress their feelings.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Katara said...

Sweet Rain :)

Thank you dear. I dunno ya Rain, sometimes I just get back to my previous writings and say.. why did I ever write that? It was good to let it out at the moment of speaking, but I totally lose connection with it, as if it were written by someone else. It's nice to make ur feelings tangible, but I guess with positive feelings only. Why document a memory of a negative feeling and make it live forever?

8:45 PM  
Blogger Rain said...

ZA,

you said :
I totally lose connection with it

sweetie that's the purpose of letting it out.. even if it's documented , u no longer carry those feelings.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home