Saturday, March 18, 2006

Tag

I live: every moment, and try to enjoy all the small things that sum up to make it count.
I work: with some very nice people (Thank GOD)
I talk: in a loud voice they say :$
I wish: and wish and wish and dream…
I enjoy: touching, watching, smelling, contemplating, embracing and swimming in the water
I look: younger than my age (they say)
I find: roses beautiful
I smell: the Jasmines planted near my home to get me in the mood
I listen: to my heart
I hide: away my tears, or at least try to.
I pray: that ALLAH would help me keep my sanity…
I walk: long distances, it makes me feel alive and refreshed.
I write: mostly when I’m feeling down, thus all my writings come out sad and depressing
I see: people through such rosy colored glasses. I guess I might pay for it one day.
I sing: whenever I want, whatever I want.
I laugh: a LOT (even while crying sometimes)
I can: be as tough, strong and rational as required, but I don’t want to anymore.
I watch: the sun go down, and dream of a better tomorrow.
I learn: my lessons too early. (don’t ask :P)
I dream: I would eventually find my shore; my home..
I want: to stay young at heart until my dying day(18 till I die, or say 15 till I die)
I cry: whenever my heart gets touched, feeling like a wound starting to bleed over and over again. I never have control on that one.
I burn: food.. sometimes (A)
I read: many kinds of stuff, starting from Mickey, going all the way to book about psychology, spirituality, mythology, etc..
I love: water.
I sometimes: wish I were a dolphin, or a butterfly.
I hate: being harshly judged or criticized, or hearing such judgment about a person I care for, I hate it when people are so insensitive or reckless about others feelings.
I touch: a rose, and feel its softness rushing into my heart.
I hurt: myself with melancholic thoughts that sometimes start rushing into my head. I hurt people close to me when I try to distance myself to work on a problem I’m having, which I wouldn’t admit in the first place, afraid I would show my weakness.
I fear: loss and neglect.
I hope: I could achieve all my dreams.
I break: free from rules I regard as pointless
I eat: healthy food (well most of the time)
I bathe: after an aerobics or dance session
I drink: 2 or 3 bottles of water daily. They call me a water addict at work.
I save: money sometimes, but not these days at aaalllll.
I hug: Dee Dee or Bubbles sometimes to sleep
I meditate: while watching water flowing
I play: water fights with my friendssss :D (guns, bottles and lately glasses can do)
I miss: many people from school and my old swimming team.
I hold: on to the people I care for no matter what.
I forgive: easily, the stuff that doesn’t kill me inside.
I drive: myself crazy…
I have: a SPEEDO obsession
I don’t: want to give up to grown-ups routines (all work, no sports, no play kinda thing)
I made: very few friendships, but very very deep and meaningful ones.
I believe: in ALLAH
I owe: many people a LOT. My sense of gratitude and loyalty is quite high actually.
I feel: I’m a person at such extremes (childish and mature *yes believe the last one:P*, cheerful and melancholic, etc..), but I try to make the best out of it and bring peace to all parties.
I know: I will find it one day ISA.
I wonder: what tomorrow will bring.
I tag: anyone interested in answering this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home