Monday, January 30, 2006

Rain's Official Marriage

Dated 29/1/06 :)

It was Rain's official marriage yesterday. It was amazing. The feeling I had was just undescribable. I have witnessed friends getting married before, but none as close as Rain. I was so touched, almost jumping of happiness :D It felt a little weird though. Rain's becoming a Mrs! Oh my GOD that sounds.. all grown up :D ;)
Sweetest Rain, the most delicate bride, I wish you the happiest marriage and the most joyful life ever :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Dear ZA,

Thank you very very very much for ur sincere feelings.. i could feel them , cause they're so true , directly reached my heart (F).

And yeah it sounds very strange :S , i can't imagine the change ... suddenly i found myself in a brand new stage of life , it's the official part of love ...
why couldn't everything be just feelings ? u know , b4 marriage i was already considering myself a wife (soul wife) , a partner , real commitment and bond without any of those papers.

My dear friend , thank you very much , i wish u all the best in life , u deserve more ...

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home