Monday, January 30, 2006

Exhausted

I'd decided to stay away, to keep myself at a distance from things that get me into too much thinking. I'm truely exhausted from thinking, from contemplation, going around in closed loops and not reaching any new conclusions. I need to live for a while, to experience life instead of think, contemplate and philosophise. It's something I used to advise my friend, back in the day when I was eligible for giving advice, back in the day when I thought I knew myslf, being that right ot wrong, I'm not sure, but it definitely gave me a solid ground to stand on. I decided to keep away from posting in this blog of mine. Why not keep my little writings safe in my notebok, or even safer locked in my heart? But I just can't resist the urge of posting. It's an isolated island after all, that should make me feel secure enough. One more empty bottle thrown into the ocean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home