Thursday, January 05, 2006

Fiera Speaking..

NO! I will not set you free. I will not let you naively flow to whatever direction you feel like flowing in. I know quite well what you think of me.. oh wait it seems I picked the wrong word, you don't even have BRAINS to be able to carry out that function: 'think'. You call it foolish, but I've got to tell you that this pride is what keeps YOU from acting foolishly and saves your dignity. It's what protects you from getting a blow you could never recover from again. You are nothing but a naive stupid little baby. You think you can be a superhero; climbing mountains and saving hearts and souls? Why don't you start by saving yourself first?

Oh and by the way, that magic stick you dream of, which can take away people's pain simply doesn't exist. Wake up and smell the coffee and you'd better stop dreaming. You are neither Joan d'Arc nor Mother Theressa, so stop that self sacrificing attitude because you can not save the world. What would be even better is to stop reflecting all people's sadness. You are not helping them in any way, but only hurting us all. You FOOLISH baby. I wonder why she even had to listen to your nonesense now. She didn't even know you existed before and things were just fine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home