Sunday, October 29, 2006

Impossibilities List

Well well well.. My vacation is coming to an end and I don't know what to do. I was hoping that the rest-in-bed initiative might put an end to the problem. I can't deny I'm slightly better, but I feel it'd only take a couple of going-outs or work-days to bring back the pain. Although I try as much as I can to maintain a positive attitude about this, but all I can think of now is all the things I could do in the past, but could no longer do, or the things I was hoping I could do one day, and seem waaay far from possible now. So by listing all those things I hope I'd get disconnected from these thoughts.. hopefully...

Things I used to do, but are no longer possible:
  1. Walk home from Abbasseya (ayyam el kolleyya that is)
  2. Go to work on foot and get back home on foot
  3. Being anywhere and just deciding to go to some other place on foot, without a care in the world (just to sum things up)
  4. Jogging
  5. Attending Aerobics classes
  6. Attending Latin Dance Aerobics classes
  7. Attending Tai Chi classes
  8. Playing Pump it up
  9. Attend the 'zaffa' of a wedding (Since I have 2 weddings this week and I dunno how they'll go)
  10. Go swimming (This might be the only possible sport, yet still I have all these fears that walking that distance to the pool might harm me)

Things I was dreaming of doing, but seem impossible now:
  1. Go hiking (not that I would get an easy yes from my parents about that, but it's totally hopeless now)
  2. Attend Flamingo classes (Lamma sadda2t the ladies gym started this course)
  3. Attend Salsa classes
  4. Take spanish course (Since the cultural center is way far and might involve walking)
  5. Join PTP and go on one of their walks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home