Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Ay Kalaam

It's been aaages since I wrote anything here (not counting lyrics). I guess my mind has been full till the top, that it left no space for anything else.

I went to bed like half an hour ago trying to sleep. I have too many things on my mind. I have stuff I gotta finish at work here and there the coming few days, and I kinda dunno where to start. Not to menton of course things have been quite messy on the personal side, calls for revenge and umm.. discovering a scorpio-like tendency in some aspect :P My poor li'l foot had started hurting again and this time there was a direction I could point at and throw my negative energy towards (although it was proved I dunno how to hold negative energy for more than a few days, then it thank GOD slips away). Well anyways..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home