Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A phonecall

I love it when I call in and hear their voices. I feel that troubled part of me has found some peace. I wanted to call today, my dad told me it's pointless as the birthday was already a few days back. I didn't listen. I wanted a reason to make that phonecall. I miss them, and wish I was playing a bigger role in their lives. It could be the only relief for me; to see them going on and to see the little one growing up and help draw a smile on their faces. I always wish I could call in more often, but I'm terrible with phonecalls. I don't quite know what to say. But today I did, and I feel much better already. I was told the little angelic one is in deep sleep, wearing little pistaccio pyjamas with two little teddy bears :) I want to seeeeee herrrrrr :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home