Saturday, May 20, 2006

Birthdaaaaaaayyy :D

This year was the first time since the age of 5 to be able to celebrate my birthday without having an exam the next day, in a week, in two weeks, well.. you get the picture! I've been looking forward to this one since... forever, esp. after having some ppl born in July tease me about it a couple of years ago (A)... anyways :D
So I gave my friends such a headache.. I was like.. what do you mean I can't organize a birthday party..!! Poor Justin got to hear most of my zannnnnnn ya 7aram, along with Moon, who kanet betektem her laughing bel 3afia :P (A)
But I actually enjoyed every single moment of it. It was like.. whenever I thought I knew what's going on it turns out there were more surprises :D Never did I enjoy surprises sooooooooo much before !! :D
I'm not exactly the kind of person who knows how to communicate her feelings or thoughts right on the spot, so I usually come home feeling I have soo much to say. So I wanna say a few things, from the safe hiding of my blog.

I'll start with my guests of honour; E., M. and K.
It was really great having you there :D I have zanneet for it, but I didn't know you'd make it. Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much :)

To E.: Thank you so much for passing by :) It had been ages since I last saw you.

To A.: Masmiesh Susu :P Plus... Beware of kolla man ektaraba men al ard :P I'll come holding a Samurai sword next time (A). Forget about all what I just said :P Thank youu :)

To K.: It was really great having you there. I know you always have thousands of things to do and I really appreciated it. A big big thank you from a little Butterfly sister :)

And now.. to the Organizing Committee...
Silver Moon: You wouldn't tell me all the details, but having Justin within the crew gave me lots of insight (A):P Begadd Thank you so much my dear Moon, talla3t 3eenek !! It was all so amazing my Silver Moonlight Shadow :) I wish you all the best dear :)

Dear Suma: I look back and remember... 6, 7, 8, ......, 21, 22, 23.. My patient friend and pure angel :) Thank you so much for being there, thank you so much for always having been there, for better and for worse and for having been able to bear the annoying me (A)

Frick: Thank you for being there dear :) Rabbena ye2awwieky 3ala el 3eiaal elly fe ra2abtek :P

Sweet Rain: As always, the sweetest drops of wisdom descending on mother earth, touching the very core and bringing life to all. Thank you so so much my dear friend for caring and for never giving up on your friends. I pray for all the best for you dear :)

To Ahmed: Men bo22ak le baab el sama, just like I told you there (A) :P

And to the sweetest couple; Rain and Ahmed: Nemo and Kouky beyssallemo 3aleeko :D Kukie's trying to find some peace, while Nemo's doing sprints here and there and hitting little Kukie, who's trying to hide by the wall. LOL!!!

Bondo2a: Howa ana lessa bardo mafhemtesh how come we didn't become that close except that late :P Ahe dy elly assammiha moshkela be sa7ie7 (A) :P Merci ya Battouta 7'ales 7'aaalesss we ya Rabb nefdal friends 3ala toul.. ya Beeta ;) we Rabbena ma3aky wey2awwieky ya Benty wey2addemlek elly fieh el 7'eer :)

Kunoichi: We really gotta form a sort of "Girl Power United" group; start a footie and dance team and make Nutty Tart our logo :D Thank you so much :) and sorry you couldn't reach Justin when we were there, but I couldn't help eny a3'alles 3aleeh and take his mobile away (A).

Sensei Ryu: Yalla ya 3amm ra22eetek we 7'alleetak Sensei, tedfa3 kaam? :P Merci Beaucoup mon ami :) Mezabbatny enta dolphin and butterfly we 7arakaat :D Bass ya3ny howwa ya3ny.. just for the records ya3ny :P... my birthday is on 14th actually not the day of the surprise party, therefore we conclude that you didn't have to tell me happy birthday when u logged in the midnight before it and you could safely talk... ya to7fa :P

Shimooooo: I really hoped to see you.. Thank you soooo much for making it to the Sunday surprize :D

Aaaaaaaand Last But DEFINITELY not least
Justin: As caring as always :) ana lessa can't understand how you bear me aslan assaassan assaassan ya3ny, not to mention being the nagging kid that I am, wel zann elly zanneeto 3aleek this time :P You think you're evil... Huh.. eb2a abelny :P I congratulate you for having been able to hold the surprise as a secret until that day :P

8 Comments:

Blogger BareekAmal said...

soha ya me3'lebanyy ya moshkelty ya moshklety
begaddd begadd I am now extremly happy cause we could make u happy that day
and I wish u happinenss all the days in your entire life
Rabena mesh ye7remmek menni abadan :P we ye7'alini leeeki:D:D:d
(F)Happy birthday
Sa7ee7 3awza a2ollek 7aga :d
ana kont ba3telek e-card mas7'ara to7fa
bas ektshft b3da enna badal maktebek enty fe el TO we ana fe el sender , 3akst :D:D:d
so merci ya soso 3ala el card elli ba3teeeh :D:D:D:D:D:d
salmlams

2:32 AM  
Blogger Colourless_Turtle said...

My Dearest zee_alien. I am very happy we were able to make you happy on that day:)
And I am not bearing u, but I am just very happy that u are my dear friend and sister. Rabena ye7álleky leya w my7remneeesh mnek abadan.
Finally I wish that I will celebrate with u every birthday and every good moment in ur life, and ur life would be full with happy moments ISA with ur loved ones around u

3:25 AM  
Blogger Colourless_Turtle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:33 AM  
Blogger Katara said...

Mercii ya To7fa 7'aales 7'aaless :D
A7ebb atammenek enn el card wessel aslan 3al gmail account beta3y we shofto yesterday we farragt el nas fel sho3'l :D we alouly mien dy, oltelhom Mona, bass bendalla3ha n2ollaha Beeta we Bar2ou2a we Bondo2a, sa7ie7, matiegy nessamiky Bona 3ashan el nicknames teb2a lai2a :D ;)

3:37 AM  
Blogger Katara said...

Suuuuuuumaaaaaaaaaa... My guardian Angel :) :) :) You made me happy beyond belief :D I wish too that we clebrate every joyful moment together ISA, and also stand there by each other's side when the going gets tough just as well. Wishing you all the happiness in the world :)

3:42 AM  
Blogger MoonLightShadow said...

3enayya fadaky ya zee :P

I'm really happy to know that we managed to make it that special day for you :)

10:03 PM  
Blogger Katara said...

Heya mien dy elly fedaia ya Moon ya To7fa? :D
Enty fakraha 3een gamal ya benty 3ashan teda77y bieha keda? :P

Ya benty koll wa7ed yemssek fe 3enteeno be edeeh wessnaano :P (A)

Bass begadd Merci 7'ales 7'ales ya Bannouta really really really it was more than amazing :D

2:29 PM  
Blogger MoonLightShadow said...

tab balash.. sa7abt el offer 7'alas :PP

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home