Thursday, April 13, 2006

Tagged

I have been tagged by Rain. Thank you Rain, a nice way to break the boredom while this software setup finishes :)

1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.
"Outside, Gudrun and Ursula listened for their father's playing on the organ" – Women in Love, D. H. Lawrence.

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
I did it, even stretched my right arm backwards too :D

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Huh.. TV? Well there was that mosalsal playing yesterday while I was having dinner; "Lel tharwa 7esabat o7'ra". I saw the last 2 mins of it, does that count? :D

4.Without looking, guess what time it is?
7 PM

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6:39 PM.

6.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Air Conditioner. I remembered now I'm feeling cold. *reaches out to the remote and switches it off.* Now it's the sound of the Neon light saying zzzzzz. Well, I'm sitting in an empty room in an almost vacant company and everything is soooo dully silent.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Almost two hours ago, I came work from the client's.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Rain's blog.

9. What are you wearing?
Very Casual wear. Turquoise vest, 2 turquoise LiveStrongs, 1 Lamouny, Turquoise watch that I love. (a total aquatic look :D)

10. Did you dream last night?
Question is, did I sleep last night?

11. When did you last laugh?
Almost an hour ago.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
an air coditioner, two posters; one saying "Accumulate learning by study, understand what you learn by questioning" Ming Jiao Jiufeng and the other saying "I have not failed, I've just found 10 000 ways that won't work" - Thomas Edison. LOL, development room be sa7iee7 :D

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Hmm.. define weird :D

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Nice :)

15. What is the last film you saw?
Anna and the king

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A villa by the sea having a private beach and a decently large swimming pool with palm trees surrounding the place and no high buildings around :D No need for the villa even, just a little hutt with a pool and private beach :P

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
LOL, what is it that you dunno about me ya Rain? :P


18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Spread Love and open-mindedness somehow. And start Aikido, Tai Chi and Salsa classes for girls :P Have a swimming day for ladies all day long just as well :P

19. Do you like to dance?
I LOVE it and adore it :D I love moving in general (sports and stuff), so dancing is basically such a beautiful form of moving in a way harmonious with the music. A way of expressing one self physically, and just create beauty simply by moving spontaneously the way your heart desires. (I'm thinking ballet-like moves as I write this, but I love many kinds; latin, slow, eastern, etc...)

20. George Bush.
No comment.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I've always wanted a "Nada", but now that I know guys have that as a family name makes me think twice. I like Nirvana just bcoz of it's meaning, but it's too much for a little one.

22.Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
I never imagined my first child as a boy :P I think Yousef is nice.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
A little, but discarded the thought.

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
Well I'm not very sociable around blogs (A).

2 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Thanks ZA for doing the tag :).

what is it that you dunno about me ya Rain?

LOL (A).

As for the dancing part , well , i agree with u , it's nice when it's done very elegantly :).

P.S: I find most of the answers u said have a poetic tone :)...love the way u express urself.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Katara said...

Thank you ya Rain for your comment, ya raf3a ma3naweyyaty :) You know I've always wanted to write poetry, but it just never came to me. Sa7ie7, did I show you or did you come across the one poem I ever wrote in my life "The Sea"? :D If not, then that would be one thing you didn't know about me (A) :P

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home